CORPORATE RECOGNITION & AWARDS
- For leading the financing and construction of five hotels in Tanzania, East Africa for the Serena’s Hotel Chain, received Original East African Shillings formed into spoons presented at the Commemoration Ceremony for the Opening of Serena’s Lodges in Lake Manyara National Park, Ngorogono Crater and Serengeti National Park. The ceremony was performed in the Serengeti by His Excellency, the President of The United Republic of Tanzania, Benjamin William Mkapa in the presence of His Highness Prince Karim Aga Khan on the 18th and 19th June 1996. Photos at Opening Ceremony and East African Article.
- Photographs of Africa displayed in IFC's hallways and corporate dining room as well as published in IFC 1997, 1996, and 1995 Annual Reports; Report to the Donor Community; Building the Private Sector in Africa, June 1995; IFC Review, Fall, 1995; and Africa Business Network.
- Executive Member, World Bank Group United Way Committee, 1997-1998.
- CHAIRPERSON, LAWYER SELECTION COMMITTEE, World Bank Staff Association, Expatriate Benefits Committee, for class action case at the Administrative Tribunal, Washington, DC, June 1989 on the issue of expatriate benefits for US Green Card Holders.
- LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION, Mr. Sune Carlsson, Vice President & Controller, THE WORLD BANK GROUP, August 31, 1989. Letter of Recommendation.
- CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT, issued by The University of the State of New York, August 31, 1990.